- Am sure everyone enjoyed Diwali and had plenty of goodies. Me too… 🙂 There’s no reason to feel guilty abt it. Festivals are to celebrate and have fun.
- Here’s what i would eat after holidays or in between holiday parties just to keep things in balance.
- Mung dal soup is a good choice since it detoxify too. Don’t forget to squeeze little fresh lemon juice on it. I had with a piece of home made whole wheat bread.
- Mung dal khichadi with vegetables is another good choice. Easy to digest, nourishing and light.
- Any soup with lots of vegetables is good. I don’t like to add dairy to my soup though.
- South indian rasam is good too.
- Enjoy !