- Tulsi or Holy Basil is praised and worshipped so much in india. Of course for a reason. It has so many health benefits too. In india, ppl use it for cold, cough, fever , good for digestion etc etc.
- Most of the indian families keep at least 1 tulsi plant. I used to grow too but since i didn’t use it for anything ,stopped growing.
- But few weeks back, when i turned soil in 1 of the container to grow cilantro, tulsi plant started growing. I guess last year’s seeds were in pot.
- This time i decided to put it in use and made tea and read few books abt tulsi too.
- Since plant is so small i just got few leaves and boiled them with water.
- Tea came out very mild so i didn’t add anything extra. When plant grows or next year i will experiment more and will update this page.
- But tulsi is anti bacterial, anti viral , rich in anti-oxidants what not.
- So if you like tea, why not try tulsi tea and reap some benefits? But keep tea simple not loaded with sugar, milk etc.
- Enjoy !