- I found local honey at farmer’s stand. Local honey from within 100 miles is really good and has a lot of benefits. It helps in allergy too.
- If you keep your eyes open, you find all treasures on the way, right?
- Homemade yogurt is another good thing. It is full of good bacteria. If you don’t know how to make yogurt at home, ask indians around you. We always make at home. It’s very simple.
- Combine this 2 and you end up with yummy greek dessert. Yogurt with honey and walnut is popular greek dessert.
- If you remove whey/water from yogurt, it’s greek yogurt. I didn’t do that extra step but you can do if you like. It will be like “Shrikhand”.
- Simple yet yummy and you can have for breakfast too.
- Warning: Never give honey to infant less than a year old.