- As you all know, i like to eat fresh and seasonal as much as possible. Found fresh field peas at farmer’s stand near work.
- We call them in gujarati “Chori”. It’s easy to get peas out of them. It’s not time consuming.
- Recipe is simple as always. Season with mustard seeds, add dry indian spices, some chopped eggplant, tomatoes and cooked for 3 whistles.
- I didn’t add any ginger or garlic paste.
- If you don’t like indian spices, you can boil peas first, and then saute some garlic in olive oil, add eggplant ,beans. Add some italian seasoning, salt.
- I think it will taste good. I haven’t tried though.
- Enjoy !