- Let me clear first, ayurveda doesn’t prohibit meat. It talks about what is good when and everything has its usefulness in something.
- Why do we eat? To gain energy and What is the source of energy for our planet earth? Its Sun, right?
- And who knows how to use sun’s energy? Plants. Only plants know how to use sun’s energy and make food.
- So plants become primary source of energy for us.
- When you consume animals, they first eat plants and then you eat them so it becomes secondary source of energy.
- Why not get energy from primary source ?
- Few Other things Dr Svoboda talks abt in his book the hidden secrets of Ayurveda are: Meat produces too much vata and toxins produced during the digestion of meat are much more detrimental to the mind than those produced during digestion of plant.
- Tomatoes from garden, beaming with sun’s energy. 🙂
- Have fun everyone !