- I believe in variety and not having the same things every single day. Being creative depending on what/how am i feeling, what i have ,what needs to be used etc.
- Years back i had bought a juicer from wal-mart and used to make carrot or carrot-apple juice. I will make and drink just before going to work some days.After a while it became too much work since you have to clean all juicer parts afterwards. And it was hard for me to assemble and remove it all.
- But I did see benefits of having carrot juice. So what do i do now?
- Chop 1 carrot and put it into blender with a glass of water. Strain and drink immediately.
- It taste like carrot water. But i just drink it. I do once or twice a month.
- If you don’t have juicer, try it out this way and see what it does for you.
- Organic carrots are not much pricey than regular ones. So i buy organic.
- And yes, throw rest of the pulp in garden. OrYou can use in paratha, cutlet etc to add extra fiber.
- Enjoy !