- Bought wheat bulgur at regular grocery store. Recipe here: http://www.sanaacooks.com/2012/08/zucchini-and-lima-beans-bulgur-pilaf/
- Recipe is very simple. Saute chopped onion in olive oil. Add chopped garlic, zucchini and cook.
- Add frozen lima beans, water. Add water as per pkg instruction. I added 2 cups for 1 cup bulgur.
- For seasoning, just add salt and black pepper powder. Once water boils, add bulgur and cook until it’s done.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- It has mild flavour and bulgur is little chewy.
- Makes a good lunch to take to work.
- Try it out !