- Natural healers always recommends sprouts in diet. Dr Andrew Saul is 1 of them.I read his website few years back and had tried lot of his recommendations.
- His website is pretty good. This is what he says abt sprouts:“If I had just one piece of health advice to give to a person, it would be to eat a lot of sprouts. People who do are so much healthier. There’s only one way to prove this for yourself, and that is to try it for yourself. ” Find more here : http://www.doctoryourself.com/sprouting.html
- Do check out his website if you are interested in natural healing.
- Masoor sprouts is another very easy recipe and perfect for busy weeknights if you have sprouts ready.
- Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin-coriandor powder, turmeric powder, salt and very little oil. Mix everything well and then add water. If you cook in pressure cooker, it needs very little water. Approx. 1/2 cup of water for 3 cups of sprouts. 2 whistles and it’s done.
- A piece of onion and rotis to go with it.
- If you are vata ayurveda type, add 1/2 tsp of good oil on it. Yum !
- Nice rural kinda meal.
- Enjoy !