- Everyone knows sprouts are good and its very easy to sprout at home. You don’t need fancy equipment.
- Just soak desi chana in water 8-10 hrs. Rinse it and then tie in muslin cloth. Cover it wtih some pot or whatever u have. Reason for covering is, it needs to be in dark.
- Leave it for 24 hrs and you will see your desi chana sprouting. In the heat of summer, it sprouts very quickly.
- Sprouts are easy to digest and so good for all age people.
- I made curry with it. You do want to cook them first and then make curry or whatever way you want to enjoy them.
- You can throw them in salad too after cooking. I don’t recommend them raw.
- I had soaked chana to make dinner but then forgot abt it or went out . So ended up sprouting them.
- Lesson is : When things don’t go according to your plan, find a way to still make it turn into your advantage.
- Enjoy !