- Sabudana is very popular among fasting indian ppl. People use it liberally to make khichadi, vada etc. So I want ppl to think for a second abt sabudana.
- Sabudana is mainly starch and not much nutrition value. It absorbs so much oil.
- And there’s a you tube video on how sabudana is made. After seeing it, i almost stopped buying sabudana. If you want to see, google it.
- I had tried to do ekadashi fast and i never ate sabudana. But winter time it’s hard, so i decided to eat sabudana khichadi for lunch. Next day i felt worse than what i feel eating my regular meals. I felt like i had too much food. Of course, i dropped ekadashi fast.
- This was just my experience and experiment so do what works for you.
- Sabudana is good when you are sick and digestion is poor. I remember having sabudana kanji growing up whenever i got sick. It gives body some quick energy. Didn’t know all the science behind it at that time.
- Pose, think and then continue…
- I still enjoy my sabudana kichadi once in a while. 🙂