- While i was having quinoa salad y’day for lunch, i realised that cumin seed seasoning in ghee will go very well with Quinoa. Call it my hunch or intuition or whatever.
- I couldn’t wait to try it out and had to make early morning today.
- Heat ghee and crack some cumin seeds. Add some veggies like potato, carrot, green peas, colored pepper, corn and jalapeno if you like spicy like me.
- I also added some raw peanuts and cashews. Add salt.
- Once veggies are cooked, add cooked quinoa and mix it well. Adjust salt and add some fresh lemon juice.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Voila ! It was awesome.
- Try it out. You won’t be disappointed.
- Tip: Quinoa technically is not a grain so if you are doing grain free ekadashi fast, then quinoa is a good option.