- Let’s face it. We all eat left over now and then. But did you know you can change energy and make it better?
- If you have any thing that is liquid like soup or curry with gravy, here’s what you want to do.
- First of all, instead of using microwave , reheat on stove top.
- Add some water if needed, adjust spices. And add some fresh herbs like cilantro, curry leaves or whatever goes with your dish.
- Left over chana masala in picture after changing energy.
- Try it out. It taste much better than reheating in microwave.