- Corn soup in moderation is good for all 3 dosha according to Ayurveda. It’s also very easy to make.
- Boil fresh or frozen corn and blend with water. Keep some corn whole to have something to chew in soup.
- Heat little ghee and crack cumin seeds. Add blended corn, salt and black pepper powder.
- Add water depending on how thin you want. If you are trying to loose weight, make it watery.
- Top it with some green onion to make it spring soup.
- Methi is in season and good for spring .
- This combo makes a good spring meal in my opinion .
- You just need to tweak things here and there to stay in harmony with nature.
- It’s not hard, is it? Make it fun. Be creative !