- As we all know, i have become Tarla Dalal fan lately and have been trying her “unique” recipes. This is 1 of them.
- All gujjus love Dhokla and we are popular for our dhoklas. So i had to try this recipe. Did i tell you i am gujju? 🙂
- Green peas dhokla is high in fiber due to peas and very filling. And instant !
- If you are trying to cut back on rice consumption, this has no rice flour.
- It’s a good breakfast option. Or as a side dish too.
- Recipe here: http://www.tarladalal.com/Green-Peas-Dhokla-(-Non–Fried-Snacks–)-33267r
- I added fresh lemon juice instead of citric acid and also added 2 tsp home-made yogurt.
- Dhokla came out really well. I will be making again and will feed to my guests too.
- Do try it out ! It’s very simple to make.