- Gujarati Thali has veggie ,roti ,dal or kadhi, kichadi or rice, papad , little kachumbar(salad) and pickle.
- It’s based on ayurvedic principle of including all 6 taste.Also it’s eaten as lunch.
- Now a days it’s not possible but we should still strive to include all 6 taste in our meal atleast now and then.
- According to Ayurvda, we should have 50 % solid food, 25 % liquid and keep 25% empty. This thali meets requirement.
- It’s been snowing here and very cold so made this hearty thali to feel warm.
- It’s fun to have little bit of all taste and variety sometimes.
- Do make your own thali and enjoy !