- Have you ever tried Thai hom mali jasmin rice? confused? Well, There are lots of kind of jasmine rice in the market but try to look for “Hom mali” on the packet. It’s a good kinda rice. Little expensive but worth it.
- I have tried few different brands and i liked them all. And yes, I buy them at the asian store.
- Split green pea dal is a good variation to regular tuvar dal. Easy to cook, tasty and has good amt of fiber.
- Also added acorn squash to it and no onion or tomatoes.
- Simple, quick and very filling.
- Try it out ! If you are stuck on rice and dal at least try new variety of rice and dal.