- Whole masoor is easy to cook and rich in protein, iron , fiber etc. Masoor dal is popular but this whole masoor curry taste great too and easy to cook.
- No need to soak, just pressure cook 4-5 whistles.
- Saute chopped onion, tomato, add ginger-garlic paste, dry spices and that’s it. Usual process of making any simple curry.
- No need to add extra cream or butter. It’s creamy on its own.
- Have with wheat roti , jowar or millet rotla.
- Enjoy the cold weather with this hearty, earthen simple masoor curry.