- It’s winter time and we all want to eat something hot for breakfast, right? This corn chivda is quick ,very easy to make and of course yummy.
- Boil frozen corn in microwave and then grind in food processor. Use very little water.
- Heat oil, crack few mustard seeds and add green chilli. Add corn paste , salt and saute little bit untill mixture is dry.
- Add pinch of sugar and lemon juice.
- Garnish with cilantro and add some “sev” on top. Use little thicker sev for crunch. I had only fine sev so just used it.
- You can add some shredded carrot, chopped onion too if you like.
- If you are fond of chat, then do try this.
- Enjoy Winter and Have a happy and healthy 2014 !