- Do you like simple recipes that needs few ingredients, no planning, easy to make and of course tasty and healthy? This peas paratha fits the bill.
- Microwave frozen peas according to instruction and mash it well. Important to mash it well else peas will come out like mine in the picture.
- Add finely chopped green chillies and salt. Heat “little ghee” (ghee only since it gives good flavour)and add cumin seeds, peas mixture. Make sure no water left.
- For dough, i use half indian whole wheat flour and half Arthur King’s whole wheat flour.
- Roll, cook paratha like you always do.
- I had it by itself and it was yummy.
- Enjoy !