- Everyone loves potato curry, right? Why not combine it with cranberry and kill 2 birds with 1 shot?
- If you missed why cranberries, check “Cranberry dal and kidney” post.
- I generally make potato curry with tomatoes so replaced tomatoes with cranberries and magic happened. It was really tasty.
- Here’s general guideline: Fry some onion until golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and all dry spices, salt.
- Add chopped potatoes and water. Now throw some cranberries in it. Cook until potatoes are done.
- Tada…it’s done. Simple, isn’t it? Tasty, seasonal , healthy etc etc. Oh and cheap too. Potatoes 5 lb for $2 and cranberries are on sale everywhere. Unless you are in india, onions are very cheap too.
- I had with jowar(sorghum) roti and it was a perfect gujju meal.
- Enjoy !