- First of all, “justlunchideas” is making a century with this post. Isn’t that amazing? Thank you all for all encouragement and my teacher Pradip who always inspires me, shares his ideas and knowledge freely.
- I hope everyone who makes a visit here, is finding something useful ,entertaining and a new insight. I am def enjoying sharing my experiments.
- Back to food…It’s still fall and gotta continue all winter squash experiments. Today i made cutlet with butternut squash and it turned out pretty good.
- Pressure cook, roast , steam or however you want to cook your butternut squash. Remember “Fresh” .Mash it. No need to add potatoes.
- Everyone knows how to make cutlet so just add your spices, steamed veggies like peas, corn, green beans, flour, bread etc etc. and pan fry cutlet.
- Enjoy with ketchup !
- See…It’s not hard to keep up with nature.