- 1 of my favorite hobby is to browse recipes while watching TV. Y’day i came across this wonderful stuffed paratha recipe from Tarla Dalal and it was an unusual combination of millet and paneer so i had to try it asap.
- Generally i modify things but this time i followed all steps except i didn’t add methi leaves in dough. Next time i will def add.
- To my surprise, this paratha tasted sooooooo good. Just on it’s own. No need of anything else.
- It’s hard to roll millet but it was so worth it.
- Tarla Dalad def knew what she was doing here and no wonder her recipes are so popular.
- I would highly recommend this recipe. Here’s the link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Bajra-Methi-and-Paneer-Parathas-3495r
- Millet is eaten in india during winter months since it’s warming in nature. Also millet is glutten free.
- So this winter do try out this millet paratha.
- Thank you Tarla Dalal for this wonderful recipe.