- I cooked some pinto beans to make mexican and so had cooking water left. Cooking water is full of nutrition so how can i throw it away? Is cooking water even right word? You know what am talking abt. That’s all matters.
- I am lazy so soup has to be quick without fuss. Crack some mustard seeds, cumin seeds in little oil and pour your nutrition rich pinto water in it.
- Now let your imagination guide you and add whatever you fancy.
- I added some fresh grated ginger, rasam powder, curry leaves.
- Also since it’s fall, we need something that will help with drying fall weather. So i added few seaweed. I have a pkg of seaweed which is basically dried seaweeds and once you add it to water, they will hydrate again.
- Seaweeds are salty so adjust salt after adding them. May be you won’t even need extra salt.
- You know how our present actions decide our future. Same way how we treat our body will decide our health in the future.
- Hot soup in cold weather. What more do you need at this moment?
- Enjoy Fall !