- I know it looks little burned…but hey, it still tasted great. When you are really hungry, everything taste good. Now since i clarified myself…let’s talk abt recipe.
- Last year, i tried to make rajgira bhakari and it was a challenge since i didn’t want to add potato into it. So i found a good alternative, dosa.
- Just add water, sindhov salt and cumin seeds to flour . Keep batter thin like rava dosa batter since you won’t be able to spread it. Keep batter 10-15 mins if you have time.
- When you pour batter, let it spread on it own or move pan to spread it. Cook like any other dosa.
- It’s so much easy to make this dosa than bhakari and very less oil needed.
- I had 1st day with potato and yogurt. And next day, i made date kheer. Yep, dosa and date kheer. Match made in heaven. 🙂
- For date kheer, grind some dates and boil with milk. Add some chopped nuts,cardamom powder and sugar if needed.
- Tip: Did you know Rajgira (Amaranth) flour is gluten free and so easy to digest. No wonder our seers allowed it in fast.