- I love to bake since it’s easy and you don’t need to stand near stove. Have seen lots of recipes for baked pare. Finally i gave it a try too.
- It tasted like khakhara. So if you love your fried pare, this is not a replacement. But it still taste good and makes a good home-made snack with tea.
- Here’s what i did: I took half all purpose flour and half whole wheat flour. Added some turmeric, red chilli powder, salt and kasoori methi. Add oil and made dough like paratha.
- Roll and cut into whatever shape you like. I tried to keep little bigger so less work when the time comes to turn them in oven.
- Bake in oven at 350 F . TIme varies so figure your own. Turn them half way.
- I was wondering if it will stay soft but nope it turned out crispy.
- Enjoy your tea and pare !