- Fall is the time when air is dry, days are warm and nights are cooler. According to chinese medicine, fall is a season associated with lungs.
- And pear is good for lungs. Pear clears heat, moistening and clears phlegm from the Lungs.
- Last fall when i got sick and had dry cough, my acupuncturist recommended me pears and it did work.
- Found a good article here abt pears : http://robvenaacupuncture.com/2011/10/15/fall-is-the-season-for-pears/
- There are lot of different kinda pears so find a kind you like or like me, try it all.
- There are always recipes but i like to just eat them raw. Keep them on the counter few days after you buy them. So it will be nicely ripe.
- Stay healthy with pears in Fall and don’t fall sick.