- Crowder or black eye peas curry is very quick to make and 1 of my favourite. I use frozen peas.
- Heat oil and crack few mustard seeds, curry leaves. Now add some chopped tomatoes, peas ,ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin-coriandor powder and salt. Add some water. Presser cook 1 whilstle since peas are frozen and so almost cooked.
- For dosa, i have been adding kasoori methi little bit lately and am really liking it. Today i made oat dosa with just salt and kasoori methi. If you like kasoori methi, then do try.
- Few avocado chunks with little salt sprinkled. Avocado helps reduce cholesterol according to all i have read online.
- You really don’t need to spend hrs in the kitchen to have fresh food.
- Good things thrown here and there is what makes a difference in my opinion.