- This is a very very easy no fuzz dish and done in microwave. And who doesn’t love potatoes?
- Chop potatoes in chunks or slices or whatever way you like. But try to keep it small else will take longer to cook.
- I kept the skin on since potatoes are home-grown else remove skin. Not from my garden though. Coming from my mgr’s dad’s garden. Yes we @ work share our veggie bounties ,plants, recipes.
- Take potato chunks into microwave bowl. For 1 small to medium potato, use pinch of turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder(more if you like it spicy), 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder mix. Or 1/2 tsp cumin powder + 1/2 tsp coriander powder if you have them separate. Add salt.
- Add good quality oil like olive oil, peanut oil or use butter. 1 or 2 tbsp depending on how much fat you want to add. Mix everything.
- Microwave for 2 mins. Mix and microwave again for 2 mins. If not done, cook little more.
- You can garnish with cilantro or green onion.
- Enjoy !
- Tip: I always use glass bowl in microwave. No plastic in microwave for me.