- Found recipe here: http://ahaar.blogspot.com/ and made it my way. Check it for detailed recipe. I will just give outline here on how i made it.
- Seasoned peanut oil with crushed garlic and cooked eggplant with salt.
- Take cooked spaghetti in a bowl, added whatever vinegar i had, pinch of sugar, chopped onion, cooked eggplant, chopped ripe mango, chopped basil leaves from garden, chopped cilantro leaves. Mix everything well.
- Now my fun twist was to add crushed red chilli flakes for that extra kick.
- Taste , adjust salt, vinegar according to your taste.
- Yum !