- Lots of figs every day and so new recipes continue….best investment I ever made is fig tree. Doesn’t need any care at all and gives me plenty of fruits to enjoy in august.
- That’s called “Effortless effort”.
- Roast little rava in salt less butter or ghee. Puree fresh figs with just little milk. Once rava is roasted, add pureed figs and cook until all water was gone.
- Add sugar (Figs are naturally sweet so need less sugar) and cook until all water is gone again.
- Add cardamom powder and decorate with chopped nuts.
- Turned out pretty good. A keeper recipe for lazy me since it was very quick.
- Instead of cardamom, you can add fennel seeds too. Fig and fennel seeds is a very good combination.