- Celery looks just like bones and it’s good for bones. There’s plenty of information on net if you like to know more abt it.
- I had tried celery before in a soup and salad and didn’t enjoy. But i liked celery in a curry. And since now i know it’s good for bones, more reasons to enjoy.
- I just cooked some tomatoes, added ginger-garlic paste, red chilli , coriander, cumin powders, turmeric. I added chopped celery and whatever else i felt like. So it’s some mushroom, potatoes, frozen pigeon peas. Added some water and pressure cooked for 3 whistles.
- Be careful adding salt when you are cooking celery since celery contains sodium naturally.
- For some reason, my bones are feeling little stronger today. 🙂