- Root vegetables stay good for a long time so i always keep few of them in fridge. They are handy when your fridge is running empty of vegetables. And you need something quick and nutritious.
- Turnip is little bitter so if you like bitter, you can cook just like potatoes. But if you don’t then…follow me. 🙂
- Cooking with tomatoes will take away bitterness. Season oil with mustard seeds, hing and add chopped tomatoes. Add ginger paste, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt.
- Now add thinly slices turnip, water and cook until it’s soft.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy without any worry. Life is good. 🙂