- Do you like peaches? I don’t. They are too sour for me. And so the great idea came to cook them. Ideas have to be implemented, then only you know the result.
- Season little oil with mustard seeds, 2-3 cloves , torn red chilli if you feel like, curry leaves. Now add chopped peaches.
- Add pinch of turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Cook for few mins. Add little sugar if you like. I didn’t.
- With my gujarati thepla, tasted soooooooooo good.
- I think little bit shredded coconut on the top, will be very yummy too. But i saved those calories for some other time.
- You can roll it up like a tortilla/sandwich too.