- 3/4 cup wheat flour and 1/4 cup besan is what i used. Add shredded zucchini, red chilli powder or crushed pepper or chopped jalapeno or whatever you got for spiciness (we are flexible ), turmeric powder, cumin seeds, salt and pinch of soda. I also added chopped cilantro leaves. You can add kasoori methi too instead.
- Leave it for 20-30 mins for all flavours to mingle.
- Make your pancake or puda or dosa or whatever you want to call it.
- I have been using this Lodge iron pan for a while now and i really love it. Non stick gets spoiled fast and there’s always controversy whether it’s good or not and how long should u keep it.
- This iron pan was pre – seasoned and things do cook better and taste better too. Also any iron that goes in food is extra benefit.
- And what i love most is “no need to clean”. 🙂 Just wipe it off if there’s any food particles and store. There’s lot of info on using iron pots,pans if you google it.