- First of all, tukmariya and chia seeds are different.
- Tukmariyas are cooling and so are used in summer drinks. In india, it’s used in falooda. Falooda is a very rich drink so i made lemonade to use tukmariyas. I always loved them in falood, my favourite drink.
- Soak 1 tsp tukmariyas for abt 30 mins in room temp water. They should bubble up like in picture. Now add fresh lemon juice, sugar and pinch of salt. Add more water if necessary.
- Optional : Add mint leaves or roasted cumin powder.
- Perfect way to beat hot afternoon. Have this drink instead of hot tea in summer.