- Patty pan squash not only look pretty but tasted so good too. A farmer comes near my work twice a week and so got this patty pan from him.
- Today was a hot day and wanted to cook something less spicy and juicy. Wasn’t sure how this curry will turn out but i was amazed with the final outcome.
- Season oil with mustard seeds, cumin and broken whole red chili. Add tomatoes and chopped patty pan squash. Add turmeric powder, cumin-coriander powder, ginger paste and salt. Add little water, close the lid and cook until soft. Garnish with cilantro.
- Honestly, I loved this curry. I don’t like yellow squash or zucchini curry. They just get mushy and no flavor. But patty pan held their shape well and it has a good little sweet flavor. This is definitely a keeper and i will be buying patty pan regularly now.
- Had this curry with roti and side of batata poha.
- Nice light,filling and less spicy meal.