- If you google, there are plenty of sites which would tell you abt the benefits of aloe vera. You can find aloe vera leaf at asian , mexican store or get yourself a plant. It’s almost no care plant. Of course i have one.
- Inside of it is like gel that is edible. Just take a spoonful , add water and blend. I found it little bitter but am trying to acquire taste for it.Don’t mix it with other juices. Drink it plain or add little honey if you have to. Also don’t eat anything for 30 mins after drinking it. Let it absorb all the heat from the body.
- It’s very cooling and hence will be good for heat related problems .
- Am trying it for Rosacea which is due too much heat according to ayurveda and acupuncture. Since i started yoga, rosacea is almost gone but my face still flushes when it’s too hot so trying to get rid of that last bit with acupuncture and aloe vera.
- I was sipping it while working from home hence mouse, computer in the picture. Little green thing is aloe vera leaf if you haven’t seen it.
- Oh and after taking gel out, rub the skin on your face which still has some gel left, for that instant glow. Natural moisturizer !
Updating post since i found aloe vera useful in another thing.
- I had a gum problem after eating too many sweets around my birthday. I tried all different oil, turmeric, salt but noting helped.
- Then i tried aloe vera. Just made juice like above and rinsed mouth with it. Applied some aloe gel on gum. Voila…gum was almost fine next day and i was able to chew on both sides again. I did continue it for 2 days until it was completely gone.
- Enjoying sweets again.