- Everyone loves paneer but it doesn’t need to be all so rich with calories. Simple panner dish made @home is a good quality curry and it’s not hard to make.
- Add coloreful bell peppers to add some vegetables. It tastes much better than just having paneer.
- I don’t saute paneer in ghee. Store bought paneer holds its shape fine so i don’t feel the need to saute. Saves time and extra calories.
- Gravy i made using recipe from here : http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2009/04/23/cabbage-kofta/ It’s just tomatoes,besan and yogurt.
- With home made paratha and side of salad, perfect punjabi meal for me.