- Did you like the name? Me too…it’s called creativity. 🙂
- Make “chana masala” the way you make and add some chopped dill leaves. Dill has a very strong flavor so be careful and add according to your taste.
- Dill is a good source of calcium and is also anti bacterial just like garlic.
- Do we remember to eat protein with roti since wheat has enzyme to digest protein?
- Pineapple also has enzyme to digest protein. So finish your meal with few chunks of pineapple as dessert.
- Dill is known as “suva” in india. It’s said in india, if you eat chickpeas, you can have strength of horse.
- Stay away from canned and soak and cook your own using dry chickpeas.