- We all know how to make bataka poha and pineapple smoothie. But yes there’s a but…
- Smoothie recipes mostly include yogurt which is no no in indian culture and ayurveda. Only certain sweet fruits are ok to eat with yogurt.
- So what do we do? Well, don’t add yogurt. I just blended ripe banana with fresh pineapple chunks and some water. And pinch of fresh cardamom powder.
- There are single serve blenders in market now which are very useful. You can drink from the cup you blended in. And it comes with lid too, if you want to take it to work. No extra thing to clean. I have a magic bullet but there are plenty of other options.
- Light lunch on a rainy or hot summer day.