- This recipe is very special to me since i had learned it from my virtual friend Dr. B whom i had met on a blogging site. Dr B was a surgeon, a great writer, a blogger, had varied interests like cooking, painting, fruit carvings and above all a fun, joyful,and humble person . After we were done with that blogging site, he would send me a note once in a while and it would always start with ” I am positive you are doing good…” Last year, i looked for him to send a note, just to find he had left the world. So Dr B, today i would like to say same to you, ” I am positive you are doing good, where ever you are.”
- Let’s come to the recipe. Saute chopped onions and add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric,red chilly pwd, cumin pwd, coriandor pwd, salt. Add chopped button mushrooms and cook until it’s soft. Add some garam masala at the end and garnish with cilantro. You can add some green peas too.
- Be careful with adding salt. It doesn’t need too much salt.
- Mushrooms has good amt of all Vitamin B.
- Thank you Dr. B for wonderful fun filled virtual moments.
- Peace !