- Left over rice fried with some vegetables. Nothing new there but wanted to tell abt buttermilk or what we call in india “chhas” and it’s called “takra” in sanskrit.
- Home made yogurt 1 part with 3 part water and churn it or blend it . Add some salt, roasted cumin powder.
- In hot summer months, end your lunch with a glass of this takra.
- It’s so cooling , refreshing, helps to beat heat and helps digestion.
- Home made yogurt will have good bacteria which is 1 more benefit.
- Let’s beat the heat with “takra”.