First of all, we all gonna lose everything at some point , right ? So the only option is use it while we have it . That applies to everything money, time, mind , body, ppl … whatever that we can’t live without.
So now we have a option to use it while we have it. Let’s talk abt few:
- As we age, seems ppl don’t want to use brain anymore.It’s important we do some brain exercises too. Learning new things is important. When I say new , it should be something that challenges your brain and so will make new connections in brain.
- Eyes, ears . Surprised? Well, I notice ppl don’t see things well. Someone once said her 3 rd eye was open. When one is not able to see with 2 eyes , forget abt 3rd eye. Ears… do you listen ? We all have observed people who just don’t listen. If I have to keep repeating same thing over and over again to someone, what does that mean? Eventually they start losing ability to listen. And my lesson is not to say anything.
- Money – sensitive subject .lol … all I will say spend when, where it’s needed and just not hoard it . Money is also just a form of energy. If there’s a money crunch all the time in your life then try laxmi mantra for 40 days.
- Time – it really annoys me when ppl say they don’t have time. Yes there are ppl who truely are busy living their life. Others just behave like they are president of some country or running the universe. Make time for life and life will be so much rewarding.
Hope you got some ideas and know what you need to use and what to lose.
Spend sometime everyday doing things you enjoy.
There will be some stories of food coming here from another continent. So stay tuned…
Do you know what makes you happy? If you are always saying I don’t like this, this makes me mad etc etc then think of what you want , what you like , what makes you happy etc etc . That’s what I call positive thinking. Today tea and hot onion pakoda made me happy.
If you are non-Indian and love onion rings , do try this Indian version . It’s yummy. Here’s my recipe.
- Slice onions thinly. Add chickpea flour.
- Add red chilli powder, pinch of baking soda, salt. You can add little bit caraway (Ajmo) seeds, chopped cilantro.
- Mix well and add water little by little .
- You want all onion rings coated with batter.
- Heat oil and deep fry them at medium heat.
- Alternatively you can make batter separate and cut thin round onion rings. Dip each one in batter just before you fry it in oil.
- Serve with ketchup and Indian tea. Or just enjoy your hard work.
- Enjoy !
Why is it called Mexican dhokla? I don’t know. May be because it has corn. Basically it’s mung dal dhokla with corn . Combination sounds yummy , isn’t it? Seems like new it dhokla in gujarat. I saw on tv channel too.
It has no rice, doesn’t need fermentation and mung dal is easy to digest. Taste is good. Remember it will taste different so it’s not an alternative to other dhokla. No comparison. Comparison create all kinda problems for no reason. We have tendency to compare talents, wealth , health what not. Work on bringing out your own talent , get what you need not what other people got. And see if you can be little bit more happier.
Here’s the recipe I followed.
Came across this website A boy who travels which I enjoyed very much and so of course had to share here. Do check it out. It has nice tips , stories of traveling without any plan and how things fall in place. It has very nice pictures too.
Other thing I came across is kheer Ganga trek which looks so good.
Kheer Ganga Trek
Now in India also, lot of places to go hike , trek over the weekend and I see people doing it. I even saw girls only trek. It was nice to see all girls actually going on treks. So many opportunities now a days and so many options .If you still haven’t started venturing out , time to start looking .
I don’t know abt you all, but I do get inspired.
Enjoy ! (Come back and share your story)
Don’t we go Gaga over when we see herbed water , flavored water outside at hotels , restaurants or may be your company provides like mine? And you hardly taste any flavor in that water. If you do like them, it’s so easy to make it at home. In summer , it will be soo good and if you are having ppl over , they would love it too. You may get some vitamins also from it too. Do you really need recipe?
- Take filtered water in a glass jar.
- Throw some mint leaves. You can also add some citrus rings of lemon, orange , grapefruit whatever you have. Wash it well though and use organic if possible.
- I used mint leaves and Lemon grass both growing at home in pot.
- Let it sit for 30 mins and you can start drinking .
- Simple , calorie free and mint gave a good , refreshing flavor.
- You can also take some leaves at work and throw in water bottle or you can make tea by adding hot water at work.
- Mint is cooling and so good in summer .
- Enjoy !