A friend gave home grown peaches and so tried out this simple dessert. As you know I don’t like to add extra sweetness in neither my food nor speech.
Constructive criticism should always be welcomed . What we do most of the time is I praise you, you praise me and we stay in rut. I have no clue where , how I am coming up with this nonsense too. Ha ha
Coming to recipe, Just roast cut peaches in oven. Sprinkle some cinnamon and eat with vanilla ice cream. You can also grill your peach.
One of My coworker likes everything with chocolate and cheese and always gives me ideas to put them into everything and I dismiss them most of the times. He has been enjoying figs from my tree. Few days back, he told me he saw chocolate covered figs at Trader’s joe and was tempted to buy them. I thought I would try since it’s easy and may be some of you will like them too.
- Since I am just trying it out , I used chocolate chips I had . Melted in microwave with little coconut oil. Check every 30 seconds and mix .
- Let it cool down for few mins. Dip fresh figs in it and put it in refrigerator to set. You can also cover in some nuts .
- This will make a good , innovative dessert for the party. Easy to make and you can make day before.
- Use dark chocolate if possible.
Figs are coming on world famous fig tree that I have . Today made this simple , vegan and nutritious shake .
- Soak Raw almonds over night .
- Morning peel skin and add water , blend.
- Add few fresh figs from garden and blend again.
- Keep consistency the way you like . I ate with spoon. It had right amount of natural sweetness.
- Everyone wants everything more now a days , isn’t it ? More sweet , more spicy , more money , more work , more travel, more food , more nutrition….. never ending list.
- Learn to be happy.
Rava Idli With coconut chutney and some soaked chia seeds. Chia seeds will go in last spoon of chutney or you can add before hand too. Your choice or kid’s choice.
I love coconut chutney I make . Goodness of fresh coconut, cilantro leaves , curry leaves . Yum. I can finish a bowl of chutney.
Just some lunch idea.
Not all my readers are Indian and so I like to share this link which is a sneak peak to the episode . I told 1 of my friend at work to let her dad know . He was very excited and is busy searching episode. So thought may be some of you will enjoy too. I couldn’t find one with English subtitles but if you have discovery channel , try it out.